D Macarronada: Zune - not The One

 

 






terça-feira, novembro 21, 2006

Zune - not The One

Já aparecem os primeiros relatos sobre o Zune:

______________________

Microsoft Zune 30-Gig Media Player
[RETAIL: $250]
I had such high hopes. When I lifted the Zune out of the box and grazed the beautiful 3-inch screen and sleek, brown body with my fingers, I thought just maybe I had found The One -- The One that would save me from the white-earbudded hordes of conformity. I fired up the unit, and its gorgeous interface blinked to life. So far, so good! The Zune can do things I only wish my iPod could. It wirelessly beams media files to other Zunes, sports an FM receiver, and plays video in a landscape mode. But when I tried loading some WMV files, it happened: error message! I tried loading a Grey's Anatomy episode I got from iTunes. No love, because it's a protected file. I couldn't watch my personal files or anything bought from iTunes, and the Zune Marketplace doesn't sell videos yet, so what exactly am I supposed to watch? No good WMVs? WTF!? This pretty baby has a lot going for it (like decent earphones not sold separately), but I'll keep searching for The One -- Zune and I just aren't compatible. -- Angela Watercutter
[RATING: 6/10]
______________________